“ONLINE PANORAMA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP”
25th January 2021 at 19:30 on Zoom
This workshop is focused on teaching you the techniques required to capture and stitch single-row panoramic images.
– How to find the “nodal” point to eliminate parallax
– Critical camera settings required for the consistency needed for high quality panoramic photographs
– How to capture single-row panoramic scenes
– How to prepare your images for “stitching” (combining them into one single image) with Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Photoshop
– Best practices for stitching to ensure the highest quality end result
All the best
Join Zoom Meeting
Date(s) - Monday, 25/01/2021
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Add this to your calendar: iCal
Event Organizer Contact:
You need to be logged in to see contact details.